425 1st St #3002
Rare 3 bedroom 3 bath luxury condo at One Rincon Hill
People say that living at One Rincon Hill feels like winning the lottery. If that’s the case, those lucky enough to live at Residence 3002 will have won the lottery—twice!
Soaring majestically, thirty-stories above downtown San Francisco, Residence 3002 boasts the most coveted of One Rincon Hill’s floor-plans, pairing luxurious city-living with an abundance of family-friendly living-space (and storage), normally reserved for suburban homes. In fact, so rare is this expansive floor plan, that only four—out of more than 300—exist in the entire building!
Upon entering the over-sized foyer in this split-level, 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom luxury condominium with jaw-dropping views from every room, you’ll be struck by the rich texture of the solid walnut floors beneath your feet, as you’re drawn by design toward the main living area. As you move invitingly into the living room, prepare to be astonished by the vivid panorama that awaits. Dramatic floor-to- ceiling views will captivate your attention, as you gaze as far as the eye can see at the landmarks that comprise one of the most beautiful cities in the world, southwesterly from the S.F. Bay, Marina, and AT&T Park, westward to Twin Peaks, and northwest to Downtown and the Golden Gate Bridge. You’ll notice a cozy balcony extending naturally from the living room, designed to immerse you into the city’s rich tapestry, where you’ll smell the sea air, see and hear the stunning sights and sounds of the bustling city below, and be amazed each time you decompress in your oasis in the clouds—day or night.
The formal dining area extends seamlessly and effortlessly from the living room in order to preserve the most stunning views from the latter, making just sitting in the dining area an experience unto itself. An inviting hallway leads you from the living room and dining area to the fully-equipped, exquisitely-appointed kitchen, replete with granite counter-tops, stainless-steel Bosch appliances, and storage areas. The kitchen maintains its own intimate identity; where most high-rise kitchens are tightly-arranged due to space constraints, Residence 3002’s kitchen breaks the mold, as there is plenty of room for an informal dining area/breakfast nook, including table and chairs.
Two spacious master suites on opposing ends of the residence, each with their own distinct, breathtaking views, provide the ultimate in refined comfort and privacy. The sleeping areas each contain large, walk-in closets, while the private, exquisite master bathroom offers granite and marble finishes, dual vanities, sleek modern cabinetry, sunken tub, and separate, glass-enclosed shower.
The bedroom may be used alternatively as a guest room for the smaller family, or for multi-use, serving as both bedroom and office, while the custom built-in cabinets make for a natural media room for the consummate entertainer.
The laundry room is offset from the hallway, as is a large closet that may serve as an over-sized pantry, additional storage, or even a small home-office space.
The One Rincon Hill development, perched atop One Rincon Hill, is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories, and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities, such as a 24-hour doorperson, a concierge, full-service valet parking, a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers, a full-size, 73-foot outdoor pool with a soothing spa, a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open-grass area, a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner, an outdoor fireplace lounge with comfortable seating, and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge—sets One Rincon Hill apart from all others.
One Rincon Hill is situated next to South Beach and the Financial District, and is just blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain. Its prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are mere blocks away.
• 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• 1,971 sq. ft. per developer
• Kitchen features Italian Del Tongo cabinetry, granite counters, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch stainless steel appliances
• Total of 9 closets: 2 oversized walk-ins
• Master bedroom features walk-in closet
• Bathrooms feature marble floors, granite counters, Italian cabinetry
• Hardwood flooring in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• Floor-to-ceiling insulated windows
• Bosch washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car valet parking included
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer’s own investigation.